From the past few years, hair coloring is very popular. Almost every person likes to color his/her hair. Hair coloring is also considered as a fashion trend. If you are thinking of having a new look and wondering what is the Best Hair Color For Me, then follow these steps.
Evaluate Your Skin:
If you have a dark skin and wants to choose a hair color then consider the following steps:
Consider Your Skin Color:
As a matter of fact, your skin may have dark, medium, pale or olive shade. Considering your hair color can help you a lot in choosing the best hair color. As a matter of fact, you don’t want a hair color that matches your skin or don’t want the hair color looks fade.
Consider Your Skin Tone:
Unconcerned of the skin shade, you should also consider your skin undertone. Your skin undertone can be cool, neutral or warm. To find your skin tone stand in front of the mirror wearing a white shirt. If possible stand in the natural light. Then look your wrist veins to find the undertone.
- Cool undertone: If the color of your veins is purple-blue then your undertone is cool.
- Neutral undertone: If the color of your veins is a mix between the both then your undertone is neutral.
- Warm undertone: If the color of your veins is green then your undertone is warm.
Think About The Undertone Of your Skin:
If you didn’t get the undertone of your skin, then ask a few questions from yourself.
- Ask a question that which suits you best gold or silver? If silver then you have a cool undertone. But if gold then you have the warm undertone.
- What is the color of your eyes? If brown, hazel or green then you have the warm undertone. But if gray color, blue or green then you have the cool undertone.
- There is another way to determine your skin undertone which is if you easily burn then you have warm undertone otherwise you have a cool undertone.
Choose A Hair Color For Medium Or Pale Skin:
If you have a medium or pale skin shade then consider the following steps to choose a Best Hair Color For Me:
Choose Deep Base For Your Hair Coloring:
Pick the color for your hair like chestnut, mahogany, dark golden brown or auburn if you have a warm undertone. You can use the red base for highlighting.
Choose Medium Base For Your Hair Coloring:
Avoid red or auburn hair color if you have warm skin undertone. You can use honey brown or golden color for your hair coloring. Also, you can add low caramel lights with that.
Choose An Intense Base Color For Your Hair Coloring:
You can use a red, brown or blonde base for the coloring of your hair if you have a cool skin undertone. For the highlight, you can pick up ash look or honey wheat. For the dark skin with cool skin undertone, you can also use garnet cherry or burgundy hair color. These colors can also be used for the highlight.